Terms and Conditions
The Site is owned and operated by Aware & Trustful (HK) Co., Limited (相知香港有限公司)
To register as an Laurastar member, the applicant shall: confirm in the www.laurastar.hk/ www.eshop.laurastar.hk after receiving the verification code sent by www.laurastar.hk to its e-mail mailbox.
- One shall have only one member account.
- You shall guarantee and declare that the information you provide to register as an Laurastar member is true, accurate and complete.
- If there is any change to the information you provide to us at your registration as an Laurastar member, you agree to update it immediately in "User Profile" in Laurastar. To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any claims, demands, liabilities or lawsuits arising due to your omission, negligence and/or failure to provide up-to-date information, or from the correctness and completeness of such information.
- We have the absolute discretion to reject and/or cancel the membership registration qualification of any applicant/ Laurastar member for any reason or to terminate and/or cancel its membership at any time.
Earn LS Point from following ways
a. Every $5 spend = 1 LS point; Every 25 LS points can be used as $1
b. Register as a Laurastar member
c. Birthday bonus LS points
d. Refer a new member
e. Special promotion
- LS Point can be used within 12 months, and once expired, they will be written off automatically. LS Point are settled on a monthly basis and their validity period is calculated from the month of your receipt of the LS Point. E.g., if they are earned on 1st January, the system will calculate their validity period from 1st January. LS Point are deducted with the "first in first out" principle, i.e., from those with the nearest validity period.
- One month before the LS Point are expired, you will be notified by the system that they will be written off automatically once expired.
- Laurastar reserve the absolute discretion not to include any product or service in the calculation of LS Point, and related notice will be announced by Laurastar from time to time.
- We reserve the right to change the rewards, offers or details of the LS Point from time to time without prior notice to you.
- We reserve the right to pursue and to deduct your LS Point from your without prior notice.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of credit points caused by technical problems or errors that prevent us from recovering information about your LS Point balance from the computer system.
- All offers, including LS Point released during one-time promotions, will be subject to the rules for special promotions, and may expire after the promotion ends.
【Use and Purpose of the Platform】
According to these Terms and Conditions, you can visit and use the Platform for personal and non-commercial activities only. The written consent of the Company must be first obtained for using the Platform for other purposes. The Company has the absolute discretion and decision right to approve or reject your relevant requests. You must be at least 18 years old to become a member of the Company. If you violate any membership rules or use the Platform improperly or dishonestly, the Company also has the absolute discretion and decision right to suspend or terminate your membership and notify you in writing at any time, and the Laurastar credit accumulated by you in using the Laurastar credit of the Platform as its member will be frozen in real time. The Company reserves the right to terminate the membership of any member and to cancel the Laurastar credit accumulated by the member at that time (whether a notice is given or not). Upon termination of membership, the Company can permanently delete the relevant information from the server of Laurastar, and the Company has no obligation to return any information to the member.
【Delivery Service (applicable to the orders to be delivered to designated delivery addresses in Hong Kong) 】
No delivery fee is charged for purchase on or over HK$300 (to a single valid delivery location only). For orders under HK$300, a delivery charge of HK$50 per order shall apply.
- The delivery service is limited to valid delivery addresses only.
- After you submit an order and the order is accepted by us, we will confirm with you the expected delivery time and date. Before the delivery of an item, the delivery person will call, and upon delivery, will allow you to check whether the item you order is delivered in full. You are required to sign your name on the delivery note to confirm your receipt.
- Where you fail to receive the product you order due to your no-show at the first agreed time of delivery appointment or failure to provide an accurate address, we will deliver the product again. If it still fails, we will reserve the right to charge you an extra delivery fee for the following delivery appointment.
- All delivery dates and time are the expected ones. Aware & Trustful (HK) Co., Limited. will not be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to you as a result of delayed delivery.
- We reserve all rights to adjust the freight of orders at any time and from time to time.
In case of any dispute, we reserve the right of final decision.
【7-Day Manufacturer Defective Guarantee Policy】
In general cases, we accept no return or exchange of products, except that the product is defective or damaged upon receipt (due to its own quality issues) or there is an omission or error in the number of products delivered. In such cases, please complete the following steps to apply for the return and exchange within seven (7) calendar days from the date of receipt:
- You may apply for replacement in writing.
- You are required to delivery by hand or mail the product to be returned and exchanged together with its electronic invoice or other supporting documents of the purchase to the Company for the return and exchange.
If we agree that you have the right to exchange, the product will be exchanged for one of its kind (Same color and model).
The product to be returned or exchanged shall be in its original condition when it’s sold and unused, and with all its parts and accessories, including the instructions, certificates, labels, marks, consumables, and bags and boxes, etc.
If you have any questions on Exchange or Replacement, please contact our customer service: (852) 2126 7350
【Laurastar Account and Password Safety and Security】
In case of any failure in logging in or use of your www.laurastar.hk account, please contact us at the Laurastar hotline for assistance.
You are responsible for keeping safe your Laurastar account and password and ensuring that they are safe and secured. We bear no responsibility for any loss or damage directly or indirectly caused by and/or related to the loss or theft of your mobile phone with an Laurastar account or the misuse of your Laurastar account or e-wallet or the exposure of your account password to an unauthorized person.
- The Laurastar hotline may be suspended (due to nightly system updates, communication network or power failure or other causes). We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that the Laurastar hotline will resume its operation as soon as possible after the scheduled repair or maintenance periods or failures.
- We may, from time to time, provide you with new services related to your Laurastar account, which are also governed by these Terms and Conditions and other applicable terms and conditions for specific services.
- In case that you violate or we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have violated these Terms and Conditions, we may suspend or terminate your Laurastar account and/or take action to recover any damages and losses caused to us, our partners and/or any third-party service provider due to your violation.
- Where any term of these Terms and Conditions is declared invalid or unenforceable by the court, other terms herein shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected by such an invalid or unenforceable term.
- Our failure to act or delay in acting on your violation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed as our waiver of our right to hold you responsible for such violation or any behavior similar to the violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions is developed for the benefit of both contracting parties only and does not create or confer any benefit on any third party. Applicability of the terms under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance and/or similar legislation in other jurisdictions that grant any third party the right to exercise these Terms and Conditions is hereby expressly excluded. Terms of these Terms and Conditions shall not and will not be exercised by any third party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, associated companies of the Company may enforce its rights of third party under these Terms and Conditions according to the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance or similar legislation in other jurisdictions. The contracting parties may exercise their right to terminate, rescind, agree to modify according to these Terms and Conditions, waive or modify these Terms and Conditions or to resolve problems without the consent of any third party (including the Group and/or its wholly-owned subsidiaries). The definitions of "subsidiary" and "associated company" may refer to Article 2 and 15 of the Companies Ordinance (Cap. 622) as amended from time to time.
You may not use any automatic data mining techniques (including but not limited to spiders, robots or other similar network technologies) to record, download or store the content of the Platform or otherwise copy or distribute or manipulate the results of any activities or lucky draws on the Platform. You may not take any action to interfere with the Platform or any other users using the Platform, including but not limited to making the Platform overloading by any means, making denial-of-service attacks (flooding), spamming or attacking the server (crashing). You must comply with all applicable laws. You may not fabricate any part of the Platform elsewhere, or establish links to any other websites or applications on the Platform, or change the appearance, page, content or operation of the Platform. You may not send by post or transmit any threatening, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, slanderous or seditious data or any information that might violate the law. You confirm and agree that the Company will fully cooperate with the requests or orders from law enforcement agencies, courts, governments, regulatory agencies or other relevant organizations to disclose the identity of those who have posted such messages or objects. In order to protect the reliability of online survey, all survey answers will be monitored to prevent online frauds, including double membership and multiple answers.
【Intellectual Property Rights】
All pages and content of the Platform, including but not limited to HTML code, software, content, picture, audio, video, photograph, survey, logo or other things, belong to the intellectual property rights or the authorized use of the Company and its authorized persons, business partners and affiliates, including registered trademarks, service trademarks, copyrights, patents and trade secrets. Except as explicitly permitted in these Terms and Conditions, without prior written consent from the Company and its authorized persons (if applicable), you may not modify, copy, reproduce, create derivative works out of, reissue, display, upload, post, transmit or release the content of the Platform, including but not limited to the content, fonts, images, links, buttons, wallpapers and desktop themes.
【Third Party Information】
Third-party Websites, Products or Service Data. The Platform may contain links to websites not managed by the Company or products or service data of third parties. You are reminded to be careful when leaving the Platform for other websites and to read the terms and conditions of third-party websites carefully. The Company will not verify the terms of these third-party websites and will not be responsible for any third-party websites. The content on the Platform is for reference only. The contents, views and opinions on the Platform do not represent the views and positions of the Company.
【Communication with the Company】
【Privacy and E-mail】
All contents and services provided by the Platform, including all those contained on or through the Platform are "as they were at the time". To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company will not make any representations or warranties regarding the content of the Platform. In addition, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company is exempt from any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to non-infringement, ownership, commercial merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. The Company does not warrant that the functions or any data or content contained in the Platform will not be disturbed or error-free, that the problems will be corrected, or that the websites or servers that cause such problems will be corrected, or that the platforms or servers that cause such problems will be free from viruses or other harmful ingredients. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company shall not take any legal responsibility for any damaged profit, lost data, missed opportunities, compensation costs, punitive damages, exemplary damages, personal injury/wrongful death, and special, incidental, indirect or other joint damages that are caused by infringement, contract, serious legal liability, or other principles of law or equity. Both parties now agree that the Company shall not be liable for any of the above-mentioned damages, whether or not either party has been informed that such damages may occur. Although the Company provides standardized procedures for activities, the Company does not control or manage its member’s behaviors on the Internet, nor is it responsible for any content or data transmitted or shared by any member on any other network. If a claim is made against the Company for your actions, content or data, you must indemnify the Company and protect the Company from all.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time without prior notice. Please visit the Platform regularly to learn modified information. The changed information will be published on the Platform by the Company and will take effect at the time of publication. If you continue to use, visit the website after the change, it means that you agree and accept such changes.
You agree to compensate the Company for any claim reimbursement, demand, legal liability, costs or expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expense, arising out of or related to your breach of these Terms and Conditions or relevant laws and made by or against a third party, and indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its employees, directors, personnel, agents or representatives.
Notwithstanding that any part of these Terms and Conditions shall be set aside or declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction for any reason, the provision shall be null and void but the remaining part of these Terms and Conditions shall remain unaffected and in force.
You agree and accept that these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws then in force in Hong Kong. You agree and accept the jurisdiction of the courts in Hong Kong concerning any proceedings arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or in connection with the enforcement of these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you may
E-mail to email@example.com or mail to service center
Address: Room 505, 5/F, Houston Centre, 63 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
In case of any dispute concerning these Terms and Conditions, the Company reserves the right of final decision.
These Terms and Conditions is governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China. Both Laurastar and you agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Copyright©2022 Aware & Trustful (HK) Co., Limited (operated under the name of Laurastar). All rights reserved.